
Today was the official day that i am no longer a Oregonian. I loading my things into the back of my boyfriend's Lexus and started our new life together. After 3 hours of driving in the rain, a stop for some burgers, chicken strips, fries, and a milkshake. (my last burgerville) More rain, a out of order bridge, and being attacked by lovable schnauzers. My move has ended. I am now safely in the arm of the man i love. We both unpacked my things and found places for them to go. We even set up our Wii and played some bowling. John won with 169, i go 118. After wii we made dinner. Meatballs in a mushroom sauce with rice. YUM! While eating dinner we watch the movie Australia. That move was packed with so many twist and turns and great scenes of Australia. It made we want to go there now. I am so excited to go. John looks like Hugh Jackman from that movie. Grrr... It has been a great weekend started. Tomorrow we are going grocery shopping so i can start to plan for this week. Than on Wednesday, John is off to Atlanta Georgia for a Teacher Convention. I will have the dogs, cat and the house. Looks like papi has a busy week ahead!
6 comments:
one door has closed, and another one has opened.
enjoy exploring your new home and surroundings! your life begins NOW, dear princessa!
Congratulations on your new home and life. Look forward to reading about all your future adventures together. Be happy.
It's so exciting to start a new chapter! Being in the arms of the man you love is the best feeling... couple that with cute schnauzers and you get woOt WoOt! Glad to hear that the move went well. =)
We miss you!
And it feels different already -- just knowing that you're not here. I have no doubt that many beautiful memories are in store for you !!
Congratulations Chi Chi, on being so brave and adventurous and ready for love! We miss you already. And I'm going to miss you at my DANCE PARTY! Maybe you can still come?
xoxoxo Senora Rios
Post a Comment