
IT has not even been a week yet. John is off to Atlanta for a Teacher Conf. He leaves tomorrow morning and will not be back til Sunday afternoon. I know that he has not left yet but yet i know that i already will miss him. So far my life in Seattle has been wonderful. I will not be working until January. After our trip to Australia. I have been busy. I have clean the house, taking care of the dogs, making dinner and dessert. i have been running each day. I ran 8 miles a day. I am walking around the the neighborhood to get a feel where everything is. I love after cleaning the house and running is that i get to take a nap and cuddle with the babies to the Golden Girls. They are the best. The best thing i love about being in Seattle is that i get to sleep in the same bed as John. No other feeling is better than that! Over all i am finding my place here in Seattle!
I miss you friends and family in portland!!
Princessa!
1 comment:
since papi is away, can you tell your adoring fans how you and john met?
and when you realized you were in love with him, and vice versa?
spare us no insignificant details, please!
Post a Comment