I just want to say, i love watching the food network. I also hate watching it. I love watching for getting new recipes and cooking things i would never do. I hate watching due to i want to cook everything they make. I dislike Rachel Ray. She is too bubbly. I enjoy watching the barefoot Contessa(Ina Garten). She just has something about her that makes me want to watch her. Something that makes me want to cook. I wonder if it is because she is older and does not make everything "huge" and makes it easy. I really enjoy that about her show.
Today i make Italian wedding soup with meatballs. I sauteed veggies(celery, carrots, onions) in olive oil, added chicken stock, a orzo pasta, than added the meatballs(turkey meat, green onions, garlic, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, egg, milk, salt pepper) and topped if off with Spinach. It was so delicious. And to think i got it off of the food network.
So in closing... Food network.. i love and hate you!
No comments:
Post a Comment