First of all, life. To be able to live this far without dying. Second, Family, My real and extend family. Without them and all the love and support i have from them, i would never have got this far or turned out the way i am. Big thanx to Emmy and Garbanzo for letting me into their lives, opening up their home to me and allowing me to grow and feel so loved and welcomed. I miss you both lots! Third My hubby. As each day we grow closer and closer. Our feeling grow stronger, our love grows, each moment spent together gets better and better. I love you Papi. Fourth Friends. All my friends you mean so much to me. Each day i look forward to either hear from you, reading your blogs, emails, facebooks, or phone calls. You mean the world to me. And i love you all! Fifth reading. I am beyond blessed with. Without being able to read, i could on type this blog out, make yum food from the Food Network, drive, watch tv, or do almost about anything! Thank you public school and High school for that one.
So enclosing I would like to Wish you and your Family a Wonderful and Happy Holiday. Please do not burn your houses down or let any family member get you down, If they do, let me know. I got your back!!
Princessa!
4 comments:
You are always welcome back here. We loved having you here - and you are part of the family now. :)
It's always good to take stock and remember that most of us ain't really got it that bad :-)
Happy Thanksgiving sir!
And uhmmm while I am a totally enlightened hetero (stop laughing cheeks!) many less evolved men aren't comforted by gay men 'having their back'. Just saying :-p
happy thanksgiving to you and your papi, princessa!
I am grateful that I "know" you!
No, no no.....I"m thankful for YOU! Such a joy of my last year, you are.
Post a Comment