Saturday, November 28, 2009

Finder's Keepers

As a boy growing up, I never had an Action figure that worked. I either had to work to get my own or when my brothers didn't want their, I gladly accepted them. I just wish that they were GI Joe's. GI's are the best. Well i do love a man in uniform for one. You can put them in any form/they bend easily. They have accessories, changing outfits, other buddies and cars. What more could a gay boy as for.

Well as John and I were cleaning out the garage. We came across Gene's childhood G.I. Joe. This one is one of the first G.I's to come out in 1965. I am now too old to have this, but i thought my nephew would like this. His parents are in the Army and christmas is coming up. I don't think he has any action figures. So i know he will enjoy this and also help him understand his parents job! Great Find Today!












No comments: