Friday, November 13, 2009

One week...


As i sit here with a beer to my side. I wonder why i do not like being alone. John is off on a trip to Atlanta for work, so that lets me and the schnauzer babies in the house. Being alone to me symbolizes that i am Afraid, worrisome, secluded, solitary, lonely, sad, helpless and a bit of depression. I could never be alone when i was younger. I would get scared even at the age of 15. What if someone would to come in the night and kill me. What would happen to the babies, what would john do, how would i react. I guess i need to let go of my childhood fear. I get this from when i was younger. My brother and sister all wanted to play hide n seek one night our parents went of out town. and we just got a new fridge. It was not plugged in, just sitting in the kitchen awaiting for my parents to transfer the food. My oldest brother being 15 at the time was old enough to watch the other four siblings. We all ran off to hide as my older brother was a seeker. I ran into the back room of our house, but i stopped into the kitchen and saw the new fridge in all it's glory and thought that would be a great hiding spot for me. I climbed into it and waited. I waited...and waited... and waited...and waited... about thirty minutes passed. No one came... I was worried.. I tried to push the fridge door open.. The suction to the door. I scream...no one came... I punched the door to make noise... No one hear me. About another thirty minutes pass... and finally my oldest brother, opens the door and see's me crying, hurt, full of sorrow, broken, depressed. He asked me what was wrong. I told him to never leave me alone again...

After that experience, i can never be alone again. I can't live again, I now am in a house that has not even been a week yet. I can not stand it. I need some Human Interaction! I run to i want to go have dinner with someone, laugh with someone, dance, talk...

Is anyone out there?

John Hurry Home.....

1 comment:

Emmy said...

I hear you, honey! I've been alone way too much lately....and I'm pretty sick of it. The dogs haven't started talking back....yet.. ;-)

Miss you!