Friday, November 20, 2009

I lost my feelings.....

alg_project_runway_split.jpg


Last night was the Season Final of Project Runway. I love this show. As seen in the picture is Althea Harper, Irina Shabayeva, and Carol Hannah. I was rooting for Carol Hannah. Her looks were wonderful and lots of color, unlike the other ladies. He style was strong and fab. Her concept to her collection was fairy tale style. Dresses, color, lots of draping. While Althea brought the style of the Future. Her collection was mostly from 60's Sci-Fi movies. Lots of hoods, pants, some dresses. Finally Irina's collection was about women in New York in suits of Armor. Black, black, and more black. Some hats with chains, handbags, and ponytails. I really wish that either Carol Hannah or Althea would of won. But i am sadded by that Irina was named winner of Project Runway.


Maybe i should try out for it... I can sew... and i am friendly! wuhahahaha

No comments: