I met John about 14 month ago, over the Internet on a site called gay.com. He was in the portland chat room and i was looking for someone to date. We talked over about a year before we really met. I had rugby games in Seattle and asked him many times if he wants to come watch me play. He was going to come to one in Bremerton but something came up. So we waited and it was almost the end of summer right before everyone goes back to school, unless you are a college student. John called me and told me he was going to visit his parent, but really want to meet me. We arranged a time and meeting place. So i always met someone i do not know in a public place, that way i don't get hurt or killed. Anyways, we met at Pioneer Courthouse Square in Portland. As soon as i saw him in person i knew that i want to do many things with him. We were both hungry and John loves mexican food, so we went to Mayas Tacqueria for dinner. After dinner and talking with each other, we began to walk around the Pearl District and came to the Jamison Square. There we sat, watchin the children play in the fountain. We sat next to eachother really close. I kept looking into his green eyes, smiling, handsome, sexy. I wanted to do many things to him, but i knew that i had to be good. John turned to me and asked, "Is this the part where i kiss you?" My eyes lit up and i closed my eyes and leaned in. When our lips met, heaven, my body melted, i felt wonderful(i still get that way) There was something about John that i knew was different. As we were kissing, i felt like we were being watched. We pulled away and i turned to see one of my parents from school waving me down yelling, "I thought that was over there!!" i quickly jumped up and told here that this was john and we are on a date. Thank god her son was in the fountain playing. After that john took me home where i made out with him in his car. I asked him what he was doing tomorrow. He was going back to Seattle. "Would you like to get together and do breakfast", is what i asked him. "I'll pick you up" We had breakfast, made out a bit before taking me home, and that is when i know i liked john. But it was about our 5 date in Seattle is when i fell in love with him and wanted to make things work with him.
That is my story of John and I meeting...
2 comments:
thank you, princessa, for posting your tale. the story of you and john kissing for the first time - fireworks exploding, love is in the air. and I have been to pioneer courthouse square; in fact, that is where I tasted starbucks coffee for the first time, waaaaay before they were on every corner back east here.
of course, you are in a new city, a "strange" house, no seattle friends as yet. not to worry...get out of the house and meet people...go onto yahoo groups and find something in the seattle area that interests you (a scuba club, for example).
john will be home soon, and just think how good that will feel when he comes home to Y-O-U!
Hold on here....you kissed on the FIRST date? In public? Hehehehe.
Post a Comment