Thursday, January 28, 2010

In 2014....


"Always have a dance routine choreographed, rehearsed and ready to go in case you are unexpectedly reunited with an old friend and wish to celebrate by dancing in front of a crowd."

I believe that my Ten year high school Reunion will go something from Romy and Michelle's High school Reunion. I will be Michelle(pictured in the pink) Played by Lisa Kudrow. Getting to the point i am getting to. Is that i want to have a group of my friends basically re-enact the dance scene from this movie! I would love to just have this song come one and everyone on the dance floor look around and see other classmate and myself come out and dance to this. It would be a big hit. But what i really am getting at is that i want to do something great in my life. Finish schooling, have babies, travel more, write a book, get ahead of my career, be a great photographer, learn to play the guitar, or become a fashion Designer. I want to have more meaning into my life. I want to start to change lives. I want to be successful in mine! I want to make people happy, and not have to tell them some like "I invented Post-Its." Which would be great but sadly i did not.

Enjoy the dance scene that i will be working on!

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

honey, I have never seen this movie, but now I wanna!

and yes, you would look pretty in pink as you strut your stuff across the floor!