Busser
Wait Staff
Cook/baker
Asst. Banquet Manger-Lead
Supervisor FOH
Barista(Starbucks)
Night Janitor On Campus at OSU
Fred Meyer employee
Marriott Banquet Staff
Arthur Murray Dance Instructor
World Forestry Center Employee
Assistant Preschool Teacher
Currently House-Husband.
I look back at some of these jobs and the One i hated the most was being the Night Janitor. I had to clean the classroom and go to school at in the morning. It was the worst job and my hours were at night plus i was working at Fred Meyers the same time. Plus my other co workers told me stories about hearing and seeing some crazy things at night. The school was haunted. I just did my work as fast as i could. Luckily for me i had some great people i worked with that would let me do one job the whole night so i could get my school work done. Ah my life.... Welcome to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment