Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Have i became...

A Bravo whore....?



So recently(as of today) I have became obsessed with this show on Bravo. Tabatha's Salon Takeover, in which Tabatha Coffey(an openly gay Australian salon Owner) uses her hairdressing and business expertise and edgy style to assist salons in danger of closing. I love the fact that she blunt and honest with people. Most of the salons she goes to are shitty or nearly crap, She watches the salon and gives advice and takes them to a upscale salon and help/show them training. Also she gives the salon a makeover and changes somethings about it. I love it that half the owners things she is a bitch and has no feelings but the reality is that she know her shit. She know what to do and how to do it. I wish that i worked in a salon and that i could meet her. If i was in the business i would so be awesome!

No comments: