Thursday, January 14, 2010

Something to Live for again!

It's BACK!!!! Season Seven of Project Runway!
I love this show. I watched from the first season and was hooked. I love Fashion, and as a gay man i have a fabulous sense of it! I enjoyed watching last night show and was glad to see Christiane go. Her outfit and design was ok but everyone else's was better. I laughed when Anthony was first introduced. "Being gay, black and raised in the ghetto is hard." Come on i knew you were gay before the show even aired! But i really am rooting for is Emilio Sosa/Jonathan Peter for the men. And the Women Maya Luz/Mila Hermanovski. All of them gave wonderful outfits plus i love that Maya and Mila kinda look alike.

I can't already stand Janeane Marie Ceccanti. I know that you Portland, Oregonians will hate me for this but she comes off whinny and very emotional. I know that being on Project Runway is Special but from the first 15mins of her being introduced, she already wanted to cry. I do have high props to her for making a whole new outfit in four hours. Well I Wish all the contestants on Project Runway the Best of Luck to them this Season and look forward to watch. Remember you can watch on Lifetime at 10pm on Thursdays. My DVR is set!


Auf Wiedersehen/Make it Work
Princessa

No comments: