Sunday, January 31, 2010

Over the past month..

I want to apologize for the way i have felt. Like sad and depressed. I feel like i have been taking what i have for granite. I do love living here in Seattle. I have been making great friends. But i am happy and honored that i have a place i can come home to filled with love and safety. I have a partner that listens to me and is more than willing to make my happiness complete. To have a job in this economy, it's not one that i like but i am going to keep it until i can find me a new one. I have the best of friends that support me, talk to me, share their stories with me and visit me. I need to go and visit some of you. The best dogs that love me and want to sleep next to me at the end of the day. A cat that does the same as the dogs but is mellow. A warm bed to sleep in. Food to eat, clean water, and a life that i love. I am grateful to have a blog with readers and have developed friendship from it. I am just grateful i am Alive and am LOVED!!!


Thank you for being a part of my life!

3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

smooches and hugs, honey!

Christopher said...

Always remember the good and don't let these bluesy clouds that we get here in the NW bring you down (I live in Portland) and feeling in a rut. Blogging though is cathartic. You can even make one just for you alone to save and have, or you may choose to let those feelings out for advice. Remember,blogging is about community, and being an Oregonian and having live in Seattle for many years previous, my hate is off in knowing how ya feel gettin' in a funk.

peace and glitter

Christopher said...

Oh an by the way...your animals are adorable...actually, I like all dogs and the lap ones are the best. Their facial grooming made me laugh, such cute faces that hide playfulness and snuggles...so cute! I have a Shih-Tzu