For starters I moved to North Portland with some really really great Friends that are close to my own family. I am so happy and am close to everything, Plus it feels like i have two sisters which i love. i can help them with daily life and other chores around the house. I also was in the middle of the May day March parade. As you can see there by the pictures, there were many police and lots of protests marching for migration rights and gay rights. Secondly i went to a house warming/ may day party. It was so great to see old co workers and drink, drink, and drink. Hearing the three bands that night was so great. Different style and different lyrics, and different sounds. Great fun. The next morning we went to Farmers Market. Great greens, great friends, great tastes.
The sound of music Sing along was awesome. just look at the pictures. And john had this birthday today!!!
1 comment:
Looks like you have a great group of friends Derek. The ladies in the first pic (especially the one with the bangs...) are cute.
John looks like a really nice guy too. I'm glad you have a special relationship with him. How many years have you been with him?
Besitos Princessa
Post a Comment