This weekend, Emmy and myself went to a great, fun, humorous show by the funny Richard Cheese. His outfits were fantastic, his voice was witty and very sexy. The lounge song of the popular songs these days were so funny. I really enjoyed going to his show. He was drinking while he was performing which made his so at one i think with people. I did not the enjoy people in front of us. They smelt, were seeping the sweat of alcohol from their drinks. The sway of the drunk man that stood about 6'4" with his other drunk friends. At the end of the show the guy who was swaying turned around and thanked emmy and myself for keeping him on his feet and that we didn't allow him to fall over. I swear that every time his back would sway into us and i pushed him back, we both were afraid that one of us was going to get punched! Over all Richard Cheese has become a new artist i will be listening too. Thank you Emmy for inviting me and Thank you Richard Cheese.
The daily life of a gay man. A gay Latino guy in the City from a small town, living is gay life.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Richard cheese
This weekend, Emmy and myself went to a great, fun, humorous show by the funny Richard Cheese. His outfits were fantastic, his voice was witty and very sexy. The lounge song of the popular songs these days were so funny. I really enjoyed going to his show. He was drinking while he was performing which made his so at one i think with people. I did not the enjoy people in front of us. They smelt, were seeping the sweat of alcohol from their drinks. The sway of the drunk man that stood about 6'4" with his other drunk friends. At the end of the show the guy who was swaying turned around and thanked emmy and myself for keeping him on his feet and that we didn't allow him to fall over. I swear that every time his back would sway into us and i pushed him back, we both were afraid that one of us was going to get punched! Over all Richard Cheese has become a new artist i will be listening too. Thank you Emmy for inviting me and Thank you Richard Cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for going with me!!
It was a lot of fun....despite the large drunk guy in front of us!
Never heard of Richard Cheese, but the dude was pretty funny. I liked when he sung the Pussycat Dolls in different character...
Besitos
PS. Emmy sounds like a really loyal, amorous friend.
Post a Comment