Sunday, May 3, 2009

work

There are many things I love about my job and things I don't. Let's start with ones I love.


Coming into work and knowing that my classroom love to see me.
Knowing that there are some challenges that face me during my day. Having a co worker that backs me up anytime and is there for each other. Knowing that I have control over the act ivies or lessons we are doing for the day. How I get to interact with my class and watch them grow as each day passes. Teaching them right and wrong way and what language to use. All the love I get and hugs and highly praised I am in the eyes of my class.

Bad part of my job.
When someone has an accident in their pants and I have to assit. When my students Cry for no reason or throw a fit about something not reasonable. When one of the student decides that it's OK to hit a teacher or hit a class mate. When they over react over something small. When they tell on someone for looking at them or doing something that is not hurting the other student. When they scream and run away from the person causing trouble. When I just asked them to do something and than come up and ask what to do next.

No comments: