
It's being sick!
i hate feeling sick' Having to lay in bed and watch the world around me change. I was sick this morning. I blame one of my students for his mother bringing him in when he had a fever of 102. He was very clingy to me yesterday and due to my caring personality i got sick last night. I went out for one drink with my friends and they next thing i knew was that i was running to the bathroom to threw up. I know what you are thinking. I only truly had one drink and it was like two drinks before i started to threw up. Rushing to the bathroom of where all the male strippers work and feeling that burn of all the things i ate was so not pleasant! My friends thought that i was really drunk and threw up. Well was i slept today i could feel my body twisting and i feel like i drank my weight in water. Ugh being sick sucks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment