
Why does it always feel like something you want you must always wait for it. When you want things to go your way, but yet you have no control over it. You Count down the months which in turn become days, to hours than minutes. But to you it seems like Years away. Yes years. I feel excited but also sad at the same time. Happy to start a new chapter in my life that i hope will become my life until i die. But yet the sadness... Sad about leaving a wonderful city that is filled with Friends, Family, wonderful memories, hard times, happiness, first things, and jobs. I need this change... I no longer want to be lonely. I want to grow old. I need "Special Times" with him. I want to be there for my hubby, start a life with him. Met new friends in Seattle and continue the ones that are there. I was to play rugby there again with the Quake. Get a new job and hope to benefit as growing as a person. I also want to keep all of my friends in Portland. They mean the World to me. If i could, i would pack all of them with me and take care of all of you. I am scared not knowing what Seattle has in store for me, but all i can do is go into it with positive energy and thought. So in closing i will leave you with something on your mind....
If you had to choose a new life....Would you?
3 comments:
HELL to the YEAH!
it would be scary and strange at first...but as each day passes you grow into the new surroundings and events and adventures.
your best days are ahead, princessa!
Ahh, you know full well that we'll miss you in Portland (and, don't tell Seattle, but we're better than they are!)....hehehehe.
You will be fine and will be very close to Portland-You will still be a NW boy....I think this is going to be GREAT for you a new chapter babe....And we are better that Portland too....Sorry Arnita...he he
Post a Comment