The daily life of a gay man. A gay Latino guy in the City from a small town, living is gay life.
damn, if I lived out your way, I would invite myself over for dinner!is there anything you CAN'T do?
Sometimes i can't act.. oh wait, i can. LOL just prepping myself for The boys!
BTW if you ever make it to PDX i will make you dinner!that is a promise!
I will hold you to that promise, dear princessa!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
damn, if I lived out your way, I would invite myself over for dinner!
is there anything you CAN'T do?
Sometimes i can't act.. oh wait, i can. LOL just prepping myself for The boys!
BTW if you ever make it to PDX i will make you dinner!
that is a promise!
I will hold you to that promise, dear princessa!
Post a Comment