Wednesday, October 14, 2009

That's what friends are for...

"If you were not at the party.. you missed a good time!"

This past Sunday, friends, Family member likeness, bloggers, and co workers all met up for a fantastic meeting party. It was such a great mix of a crowd. All gay men expect the token straight couple. We chatted about our lives, jobs, playing swords, pets, and food. There was so much food and wonderful drinks. Blair even showed out some tunes. Blair plays a great "hello" by Lionel Richie. Even Mason wanted to join in on the Fun. Our hosts have a beautiful home filled with many things from their lives and adventures they have done together. If you misses the Tribute to Undies Monday you can catch it here!! It was great to be out of my comfort zone and relax.

Thank you boys, I look forward to more Adventures with you!


P.S Get Better Arnie!!














1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

looks like fun...I would have been the only str8 chick there (had I lived close enough to attend) but I would have had a blast!

thanks for sharing, dear princessa!