Wednesday, September 2, 2009

When i was younger...




My family never had money for us kids to take a lunch to school. We only had lunch when it was a field trip. Most of the time i would eat the free lunches at the school. But now that i am a teacher and work with some really great kids. Recently on our field trip, one of my students came up to me and asked me to read the note above in the picture to them.

Note:
WE LOVE OUR BUG!
LOVE MOMMY,DADDY,AND CLAIRE


Upon reading this, i wish that my mother did things like this. I wished that i got special lunches with secret love notes. I wished that my mother or father would tell me more how much the did love me when i was younger. The child of the note. Her face lit up like a candle. Her smile beamed from ear to ear. She was in love with the fact that her family cares so much about her. After lunch that day, that is all she talked about. How much her family loved her. I am glad that some of the parents in my class show their kids how much they love them! When i have my child. I plan to do things like this!

No comments: