My mother made a surprise visit today. When my mother visits it is usually to get something or needs something from me. But this one was different. We talked for once. We talked about our lives. It was nice. I talked about john and how things are going. She talked about north bend, her job, love interest, her struggle with weight, snd our family. My mother is currently dating a mexican man who is in jail for driving drunk and hit someone. She met this man say she told me. I do not like the idea of my mother dating someone from jail. But it is her life so i will just be quite. Family is fine. Still doing the same. She told me how much she weights and what she want to loose. 150 pounds. I asked my mother what she eats. She eats what the school makes and than has snack food. She no longer exercises right now and gained weight. I told her to replace her lunch at work with a salad and to snack on the 100cal snacks. Over all my visit with my mother was very pleasant and it is always great seeing her!
The daily life of a gay man. A gay Latino guy in the City from a small town, living is gay life.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Mother Visits..
My mother made a surprise visit today. When my mother visits it is usually to get something or needs something from me. But this one was different. We talked for once. We talked about our lives. It was nice. I talked about john and how things are going. She talked about north bend, her job, love interest, her struggle with weight, snd our family. My mother is currently dating a mexican man who is in jail for driving drunk and hit someone. She met this man say she told me. I do not like the idea of my mother dating someone from jail. But it is her life so i will just be quite. Family is fine. Still doing the same. She told me how much she weights and what she want to loose. 150 pounds. I asked my mother what she eats. She eats what the school makes and than has snack food. She no longer exercises right now and gained weight. I told her to replace her lunch at work with a salad and to snack on the 100cal snacks. Over all my visit with my mother was very pleasant and it is always great seeing her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment