Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What is love?





Yesterday at work for an art project with the kids. I asked them if they could draw what their heart looks like and tell me how they feel. Well the one above is how my heart looks and feels. It's filled with loniness, it's sad. it's crying. It's been hurt. All the kids took that with my heart. When asking them what is love, this is what i got back.

Love is when you really like someone, that you really love them.

When your nice to a friend.

(This one is my favorite.) When taking care of someone you love.

Love is funny, happy, cute.

One of the kids told me, My heart is so happy that it's turning black.




Over all they love me and make my day.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Princessa, you need to come to this party! Saturday, gay, cowboy themed. email me so I have your regular email address and I'll send directions. xo Senora Rios