Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Whoop there it is.....

Alright it's time to see how much i can fit into this blog today.

First my weekend.

friday i didn't go to work. I spent the day with mark and helped him with things for his father's serivces.. it was a nice service. The Pastor was really great and his family and friends were very supportive. I felt like a fish out of water there. But i did get to put alot of faces with names. So now i know who mark is talking about. After his father's service, At marks house later. He had a wake for his father. It was nice to hear some stories about marks father and what he was like. I really wish i could of met him.

Second sun

So much sun this past weekend. i got burnt and i'm still hurting. i have this camo party to go to this weekend, And i'm taking mark with me. It will be nice for him. I know that he's been through (pardon my wording here) Shitload of stuff. He told me he's ready to have some fun. i hope this works. But I went to the Waterfront this weekend and had the chance to go See Obama. What a great speaker/leader he is going to be. Glad i Voted for him. I got some great video of he speech. I'll post soon. I was there with mark, he wanted to go for a walk along the waterfront and we ended up there. But it was great.

Thus leaving me to now. Time to sleep.




Princessa

No comments: