Monday, May 26, 2008

Keeping his heart protected

Why does life like to fuck with me?

When it seems like everything is going well, it has to threw a fucking curve ball at me. Well not just one ball. More like Millions. Millions of red rubber dodge balls being tossed at my head, chest, and private area. It seems to keep hitting my chest and groan. The hard it hits the more it hurts. I'm in need of some protection. I need to catch a ball to protect myself.

That's what i need to do right now.... Protect my heart. Built my walls up and need not to have a heart or feelings. Become numb, Become no soul, Become a zombie.


Feelings are so tough to make one happy. I wish that i could see what the future has for me but can't. So til that I'll be stuck in place i call my life.


Princessa

I might lose the one i love. Please pray that i do not.

No comments: