
And No I do not call John cupcake.
Something we say all the time. It can bring a smile to someone. Let them know that they are special to you. With me working later times than my husband, I feel like it's starting to mesh with us. I don't get to see him until after work like 9:30 or sometimes 10:00pm. I feel that I don't say it enough to him, but I hope he knows that I do love him. This weekend I want special time with him. Whether we go to a movie or have lunch together or even play board games. Just something we can do to together. I need to spend that connection time with him. So what our lifestyle is our jobs have turned.
Usually I would be cooking dinner on the weeknights for us, but now since I work at night now and don't get off until late that night. He cooks for himself and I for that night. So when the weekends come I take over cooking and feeding the dogs. But when it comes to housework, I take care of the inside of the house and he does outside and cat box. Well I want to plan something great for this weekend. Maybe something out in nature.... We will see.....
2 comments:
Just thought that I would say that I Love You!
I love you too, princessa! smooches!
Post a Comment