
Fall is one of my favorite times of years. The changing color on leaves and basically everything dies. LOL... ok mainly I love Fall for coats and hats. I have so many hats to wear. Whether it be in the snow, rain, wind, or clouds. I have a hate for it. Coats, I have been collecting a few. I mainly have ones for when i go to work. A warm black wool dress coat to put over my suits. And my favorite. An Old Navy Pea-Coat. I love Pea-Coats. When I wear mine, I feel like I'm in the navy on shore leave at Paris. It amazes me how a coat could make you feel so warm and take you to different places in your mind.
2 comments:
Its my most favorite season too. But its not quite time for coats...its going to be 80 today! I really dig the colors changing.
autumn is my fave too! the colors, the cooler temps, pumpkins, crunchy leaves under foot. but I DO despise the shorter days!
anne marie in philly
Post a Comment