Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I know, I know, I know...

I'm a bad blogger. It's just the fact that i have been busy. Mainly with work. Working late and getting it ready for our Grand Opening on Sept 10th at 8pm. If you happen to be in Seattle and want to come learn some ballroom dancing. email me for detail.

Other than that. I got two new suits that later this week I'll take some pictures. Thanx to my husband for taking me to Nordstrom and turning me into a half snob now. I look good and feel good. I'm down to 219 and getting smaller as we speak. Lots of running and dancing is helping as well! I wasn't able to go to PDX this weekend and am sadden by this. Too much to do for work. But hopefully i will get down there soon. Big hugs to you all and will update soon!

Princessa

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

I can't wait to see what you look like! I have missed you!