Epcot was a Funtastic day. It was an early day filled will Ellen's Energy ride, Showcase's of the World, Living with the Land, Mission Space, Spaceship Earth, and many more. The one i enjoyed most was Ellen's Energy ride. I love to learn and this one was packed with information on energy and how the world is using it. Showcase's of the world is places all around the world with it's cultures and traditions. I loved France, Japan and China. I wanted to just get on a plane and go after seeing them. Mission space was like nothing i could ever experience in my life. It felt like i was on a Rocket going to mars.
All the G-force from take off, the shaking of force. It was great. Living with the Land made me grateful of all the things disney is trying to help promote to the younger children. That there in not a lot of plants left and we need to do our part to help our earth. If every child from that ride goes home with planting a tree or start their own garden that would be a huge help to the earth. Dinner was at California Grill at the Contemporary Resort. The food was great, the drinks and view was fabulous. Sushi, beef, wine and dessert. I believe i am going to start to get fat soon...





No comments:
Post a Comment