Monday, December 21, 2009

Aloha Bitches!

Off I set to see the beautiful World of Hawaii. We all left Seattle at 9:20 am. Five hours later. At 1:30pm Rainbow Island Hawaii. The hot sun, the cool breeze, the sand, the water, and the natives. After getting a bit mixed up at the Airport on where to get the rental car my fathers and I settled off to find our hotel on Wakiki. We are staying in the Outrigger on the beach. It's a marvelous hotel, swimming pool, the beach is down the stairs, restaurants within walking distances. After settling into the hotel. We walked along the beach, stop ate lunch, in which I got a make over, *note the flower in ear and the umbrella*. Walked more along the beach and watched the sunset until we all meet up with my dad's scuba friends that live here. Greg and their other friend Dan at Hula's. Afterwords we went to the Duke statue and took our picture with my papi Derek. We also meet up with papi Derek's friend from high school here. After dinner at duke's (It was really good) We enjoyed our walk back to the hotel and went to sleep. Tomorrow is a busy day!

















1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

wonderful pix - hawaii is one of 10 states I have not yet visited.

as for me, have pity on me...9 inches of snow and cold air...freezing my arse off...whilst you frolic on a warm white sandy beach...(jealous as sin)...

smooch your daddies for me!