Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Answers

So these random questions i want to ask John. To get to know him better. So let the questions begin!

1. What is your favorite time of day.
Afternoon like three o'clock

2. Favorite Food.
Anything Mexican (Like Derek) wink wink

3. If you could have any super powers what would it be?
The power to Fly and Big Muscles.. And a big....well I will not say that one.

4. Favorite artist?
Barbra Streisand

5. Favorite placed traveled?
London, England

6. Favorite placed lived.
Seattle

7. Who would win in a Battle. Unicorn or Narwhal?
With who...With me or each other?.. Okay, Narwhal.. They are just cooler. Unicorns are for Pussies!


*Schnauzer Potty break

8. If you could come back as an Animal, what kind and why?
A Mini Schnauzer in a Gay household cause Gay daddies are the best daddies...you know like Schnauzer daddies

9. Favorite Activity?
Other than staying home, I like going out to eat, museums, scuba driving, spending time with Derek, riding my bike.

10. Favorite Movie?
Contact, Broken Heart's Club, Out of Africa.

11. Most cherished childhood memory?
Swimming in our pool during the summers in San Diego.

12. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
Palau for scuba driving

13. If you could live the life of somebody else, Who and why?
I can't answer that, I don't want to live anyone elses life.

14. What size shoes do you wear?
10.5

15. Do you repeat?
What is repeat... and I can see that you do, so the answer is no!

16. Can you throw down a beat for me?
"I'm white... I don't have a beat."

17. Do you own anything with a leopard print?
No, I'm not a 50 yrs old Jewish woman from New York or New Jersey.

18. What do you like better- Thunderstorms or Rainbows?
Thunderstorms, Rainbows are for Unicorns!

19. Finish this...."This old man..."
...has a 23 yr. old boyfriend.

20. What is your favorite memory of all time?
When I graduated with my masters degree, and the first time I ever went scuba driving

21. Can you spell ok?
okay

22. Are you lefty or Righty?
Righty, I'm not a spawn of the devil

23. Favorite Quote?
"It matter not how strait the gate, how charged with punishment the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul."

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

funny, interesting, snarky, real, sweetheart...you got a keeper there, princessa!