To whom it may Concern:
I Derek Chavez, have been offered a new change in life. I will be moving to Seattle Washington to be closer to my partner. I am both excited and scared about this change. I look forward to growing with my partner and creating more memories. I am sadden to be leaving such a great city, friends, memories, student/parents, and co workers. I plan to change my career, travel more, take care of my partner. This is letting everyone know that i will no longer be an Oregonian. I will be a Washingtonian. I might be moving soon than i think.
I can't wait!
5 comments:
YAYZ for you!
and just cause you are moving doesn't mean you can't still see your friends.
new and exciting times await you and john...have fun!
But you'll still be my little Princessa of Mexico. Hugs.
yippee!!
We will miss our Auntie Peaches, but couldn't be more excited for you! We are in Seattle frequently and will stay in touch!
If you need any help moving, just let my hubby know!
Wow - such a big and exciting step. Congratulations! =)
Post a Comment