Sunday, August 16, 2009

One year strong...

Just think back. One year ago i met the sweetest man on our first date. We chatted on gay.com for a few months until finally we arranged to meet. We met at Pioneer Courthouse square and went to dinner at Maya's Aztecan for mexican food. Than went to Jamieson Square, where we kissed and saw one of my student's and his mother there. After all the things we have been one, trips, family times, rugby, scuba diving, Schnauzer cuddling, cruises, fights, almost break ups, making up, holidays, birthdays, and each other. I am so glad that we are together. I would not change anything about our pasts. What we have been through has made us stronger and will continue to make us. All the support we have for each other and our love. I love john with all my soul, my heart, my body, my mind. He is the one i think about all the time. The one i love to be with. I see myself growing with him. Having children with, Family vacations, coming home to, making dinner for, dancing with, spend time with friends, biking with, flying with, building a home with. I see no longer my boyfriend, but my partner/my best friend/confidant/my soul mate/companion

and hopefully in the years to come.....

My Husband.

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

everyone deserves to have someone like john in their lives!

congratulations on your anniversary!