
Already the first day back to work, and i want to leave. Why can't i just take the next day off. Already i get here to work and i get told that i am getting removed from my classroom where all the children that i have taught, got to know, loved. I am i really love my class but to remove me without even asking me if i would like this move. FUCK THAT!!!
I don't want to leave my students. I don't want them to think that i am leaving them and i do not like them. This is going to be one of the hardest parts into my life. Telling my class that i am going to another room. Their little hearts are going to break into pieces.
I am sad...
1 comment:
poor boo...Why are they moving you? Maybe its time to develop and connect with a whole new batch of kiddums? Maybe they feel you are so awesone they want to spread you around a bit? ( Ok you know what I mean)...Hang in there sunshine! xo
Post a Comment