When it comes to dreams, I dream in color. Last night I had a crazy dream where I was pregnant with my child. I was walking home when a jumped by two men. They told me that gay men can not have babies. "That is a lie" I told them. Soon I was introduced to his rings on his fingers. One of his rings was a class ring with a blue gem with his school mascot and high school graduation year. It seem like I know this ring.
Repeatedly I was punched all over my face, chest, arms. My face crimson red bloody, bruised, black and blue. I wonder what have I done to deserve this. I try to look into his face but see a blurry face. I try to fight back but the other man. As I took each punch. Uppercut, my blood flows from my cuts and sores. They leave me beaten up, in the street. I reach for my phone to call my partner. I get no answer. I call 911 and tell them about what happen and need help.
I'm raced to the hospital and seen by the doctor on duty. My face feels sore. I'm panic, I feel worried. My heart is crushed due to my baby might be hurt. I pray and hope to god that nothing bad happens. I start contractions, go into labor and give birth to my son.
I find out that my partner knew about me getting beaten that he didn't want to see how I looked like or the affect of what our child too. Lucky I woke up to feel as if I was beaten. By that was cause of my work out yesterday.
What a crazy dream.
2 comments:
that is horrible!!!! Hope you dream of comic books tonight!
Holy crap. As you explained your dream, I wanted to jump in and fuck those guys up. I'm protective of you you know...
Glad it was only a dream. Definitely weird how you also dreamed you were pregnant. One day we're gonna have to dissect that dream and figure out what it actually meant. LOL.
Besitos Princess
PS. I tried looking for you on Facebook and can't find you. A search is useless without a last name. If you want to search for me, my full name is Edwin Sud.
Besitos again...
Post a Comment