Thursday, April 2, 2009

why gym...WHY!!!!

So i went to the gym today for my Step class i have taken before. I really like the instructor, she is fun, full of energy and positive words.Usually i hate the gym and would rather go running. But i really like this group class. It's small and great music. Well we all went at our own pace on some of the work out and i kicked everyone else ass.

Word. i wish i would of took picutes of how gay i looked working out!

2 comments:

M said...

Would that be regular gay or in the butt gay?

Sorry - it had to be said after watching that video! ;-)

Eddie said...

Did you wear spandex to your workout? Good, I hope not. I would've disowned you... lol.

Glad you had a good work out (and kicked some major ass to boot!).

Besitos para siempre