Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bring your Wimple....




It's been SEVEN LONG YEARS since SING-A-LONG SOUND MUSIC's last visitation to Cinema 21. Much has been endured and much has changed since 2002, but the need to get together with a crowd of like-minded Van Trappists is as great as ever ... should we say greater? Isn't it time to dust off your nun's costume again or that Nazi uniform in the back of the closet? Isn't it about time to get some quality Maria time? Is it time to get your group of friends together to sing your hearts out to that remarkable Rodgers and Hammerstein songbook? We'll provide the costume contest, the hostess who channels Julie, the funpacks and the lyrics on screen. You gather up a few of your favorite people and climb every mountain to get here when our halls will be alive with The Sound of Music once again!



I think my whole gay life has been waiting for this. I Can't believe it. The Sound of music sing along... Holy shit!! YEAHH!!! WOOO!!!
Ha not that is out of my system. Well i love the sound of music and what better to enjoy it is a sing along with costume's and dancing and groups of people like me that like to put on a show. Here are the times. Come, be a nazi, Sing, Save the children and don't be Barron!

Showing: Begins May 1
Showtimes: Fri 5/1: 7:00; Sat 5/2: 1:00, 7:00; Sun 5/3: 1:00; Sat 5/9: 1:00; Sun 5/10: 1:00

Derek aka Princessa

2 comments:

Eddie said...

I've seen The Sound of Music at least 50 times throughout my life (my mom introduced it to me when I was a child). I didn't know such a get-together existed. Sounds frickin' cool!! LOL

What will you dress up as? The Nazi? The Nun? LOL.

Besitos

Brian Gardes said...

OMG. I so want to go see this with you.

Maybe Michelle and I can take turns seeing it with you, because I know she would want to see it too!