Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Daddy

Being a teacher to children so young really makes me want to become a father. I want a child that i can love. Make them feel so special. Share things about my life and hope to inspire them to make the most out of life. To get them interested in thing that could change their life. To cuddle them with love. Dress my child appropriate to the weather and teach them what to wear and not to. To let them know that they are loved and no matter what happens their father's are there for them. My clock is ticking.I want to have that feeling that new mother's have. Holding their baby, rocking them to sleep, playing games, feeding with a bottle' and going through the first words and steps with my baby. I really really want to be a great daddy one day. But until than. I will just keep my children at school closer to my heart!
Derek




2 comments:

Eddie said...

Those pictures are amazing Derek. You look completely content sharing moments with children.

I know deep in my heart that you would be an exceptional dad; filled with love and intelligence to share. To be a teacher, there is a natural part of yourself which is selfless. This selflessness bodes well in raising a child because that is what a child needs to grow healthily.

Bravo to you for having the courage and the security in wanting a child of your own. I guess I have this inherent fear that I would somehow disappoint my child.

Maybe someday...

Besitos Derek

Brian Gardes said...

You will make a great Daddy. Want to come over and play house with my two girls?