Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's always better when we're together

Last night at jack johnson. I had good friends, Good food, A front row patch of grass, and other great people around me until the bitchy ass parents that bring their children to this. Now I'm not talking about the children that at 12 and like jack, i mean the ones that are 5 and up. Come on. There is beer at this concert and people smoking pot. Do you really want to bring your children to this and have yourself take your child around and have them telling you "I want a t-shirt" While you are in the beer line. Or trying to get food or even a seat when the guy infront of you is tokening up. You are Fucking lame for exposing your child to this. Plus having you 45.00 dollars just for you kids ticket too. Than having your kids screaming at the top of his lungs for what he/she wants. I just laugh at you. But over all jack johnson voice soothes all.

Keep it up jack!!



Princessa

1 comment:

Diane said...

I am with you on that one, Princessa! When the beer and drugs come out keep the kids at home! If you can't get a sitter, then DON'T GO. love, SR