Friday, August 29, 2008

i think a change will do you good...

so I've been noticing a change in my body. No i don't mean I'm going though puberty again. but I've been getting stronger, fast, better. I finally have muscles in my arms. My chest is getting harder. My legs are tone. My belly is melting away(lil by lil). i am tougher on the field. I use to "fake fall" into the ground. Now i just take it like a man. (no pun there please) Rugby has made me one hard ass motherf***er!!! I not only encourage my teammates but also yell at them to go as fast as me. What the hell is happening to my body. I feel like at movie spider man 3.
When the bad spider man liked to do shitty stuff. But I'm not doing shitty stuff. I'm just being a badass. I hope this will come out in games!


princessa.


BTW
Jockstraps are hot but are not fun when your inter legs rub up against one another

1 comment:

Brian Gardes said...

Well, you could always go without anything underneath ;)

You are definitely getting better. I wish I had your energy and enthusiasm on the pitch!