One- The Now full-time job
i Will no longer be splitting myself into two jobs. I will have one full-time 9 to 5 Monday to Friday job. And than on the weekend job 8:45 to 5:15. I started this last week. It was a really hard transition. I'm still getting use to it. The kids love me to death and i can't wait to enlighten their minds more with culture, music, field trips, project and getting the families more into their children.

Two- The step mother
My step mother has these thought on how i should spend my time. With her. I do have a life too. She just came to realize this. All she wanted me to do is take dance lessons with her and dance, dance, dance and show me off as her "eye candy." But now she is heart broken that i work two jobs and have been dating and have been Happier than her. She doesn't have anyone special in her life and i have the man of my dreams. I believe that she is hurt by this. she wants to be greedy and keep me for herself. Well that hasn't been going on.

three- Dating
I've been dating of two months now. Mark Taylor. he is a dream boat. Well he is more than a dream boat. He's smart, polite, sexy, caring, handsome, well mannered, and many more things. Just spending time with him has been the best times in my life so far. I hope for more to come. (which i know we will)

Four- Fatherly relationship
My relationship with my father has never been strong. Either i don't care for him and don't want him in my life, or he was never there. Well this week i called my father and told him that i want him in my life and need him and want his advice. I told him about the guy I've been dating and that if i can't have a healthy relationship with him i can't have one with any man i date. It was a lot of him to take, but in the end we does want to become a part of my life. I feel so relief to get that out of me. Is that why I'm so happy.

Five-me.
I've been enjoying this ride of life so far. It has it's ups and downs and than there is all this road ahead of me. Taking either the curvy ways or the back alleys. Where ever this road is taking me. please let me get there safely.

Mexi
No comments:
Post a Comment