Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Crazy lil thing called love

This thing called love.... How to descibe it.. Well it's funny feeling. One moment you can't wait to be with that person and than soon you just can't stop thinking about them and you start making more plans to see each other. Well I'm in that stage of my relationship. i really like Mark and mark wants to take it slow with me. He loves all of my friends and co-workers, Supports what i like to do and my jobs. Wants to be with me. Loves that i drink beer. And i'm crazy about him too. I've been working out more(getting fit), I cut my hair short, brought really cute underwear(and i mean really cute!).


I guess is that when your in love you will change yourself and show the person that you like who you really are. So in closing this blog i leave you to think of this the next time you are in love with someone or are in love with someone.

What things did you do/change to make that person like you?

No comments: