Aw so much has gone on this month that i am most of the time out of time to blog about it. Well here i go.
Mom and john finally got to meet this mother. I am so relieved that my mother approves of my boyfriend, and she talked with him. Plus my mother when out with me to a gay bar called boxxes. Which is on i like to go to with friends. Well friday night it was latino night and it wasnt too hopin, but after her one drink and my three, we went to jakes happy hour snd filled ourselves up on wonderful food for cheap. woot woot. The next day i went shopping with my mother and got some really cute outfits to wear and some for my trip out of the country. We were in the shoe dept., and i really can't remember the last time i say my mother in some pumps. So i made my mother try on a pair of pumps and she almost fell over. I laughed so hard at my mothers misfortune that i tripped on a pair of shoes and face planted into the floor. guess thats what i get. So i have nine days til i leave the country for holiday. I cant wait. I was watch the news tonight and it looks like we will be getting some snow here in the Pacific northwest. Now i love snow but don't like to go to work in it. I've been working out for the trip and am feeling the burn these days. The rugby team is officially dead. The wake party for the team was this last weekend. I am sad to see the team go but am happy with all the wonderful people that i have made from it. I treasure each and everyone of them. So in closing i leave you with some pictures of this past week.
Princessa
1 comment:
that is some "Something about mary" hair you have there, my friend!
Post a Comment