So does my list of things i want to do.
1. Get in better shape.
Now i'm in ok shape for someone of my size and age, But i really am going to work hard on losing that spare tire. So that means no sugars, cut back on drinking, watch what i eat, and exercise twice daily. once in the morning and than the gym at night. i just really want to have a flat tummy.
2. Let my hair grow.
I usually have short hair. but i want to grow it out this year. I want it kinda Asian male long hair. so i can flat iron it.
3. Better sex life.
By this one i mean to become a better partner for my boyfriend. Nothing sexual, i mean i want to be more supportive for him and be there when he needs me.
4. open up.
This means tell more personal things about myself. And i've kept out most of the juicy parts of my life. So more to come.
5. Travel more.
Enough said.
6. Start thinking about a family.
Now i know that some of you are thinking that i am too young to have my own family. Well guess what, im not getting any younger am i!! I always wanted a family of my own when i was twelve when my parents separated. I want a boy to start with,
7. Document my life more.
I want my children to know what kind of person i was, so i am going to blog more often.
And finally number
8. Keep in better contact with my family.
As in GO BACK HOME TO NORTH BEND....."shivers"
Happpy new years!!
1 comment:
all sounds good except the North Bend part...shutter! Just kidding...cant wait to see yoru long hair at the end of the year....Work it!!!
Post a Comment