Last night i had a dream about Arnie and Blair. I know what the look like but have never met them. Well my dream started of at the waterfront pride center. I was walking around and low and behold along comes both the great bloggers of the homo blogs. I started to just talk with them about life and other things i have found out from their blogs, and the Next thing i knew i was at a bar dancing with both of them. Taking drink after drink. Feeling the music. The drinks getting stronger, the rhythm working it's way into our bodies. The sweat over our brows leaking onto our faces. Out of nowhere these drag queens come up and start to grope Arnie. Blair turns to me and asks if i am going to do something about this. I roll up my sleeves and march myself to where those queen were and demanded that they release him. The exclaim they were going to "release him." I told them one more time to let him go or there was going to be trouble. Next thing i knew i was in my underpants with Blair in a swimming pool of lube awaiting for the drag queens to come wrestle us.
This 6ft tall queen comes out in her bathing suit ready to fuck us up. I got myself ready, the bell rang and i charged at her with all my might to tackle the shit out of her. But little did i know i was being set up for the other queen was waiting behind her with her fist ready. Luckily i slipped and than i woke up from me dream...
Pretty weird huh??
1 comment:
Wow! Quite a dream indeed! Thanks for sharing! Hopefully we will meet in person one of these days and see what happens! LOL
Post a Comment