And by lame i mean an ass!
I made it to Seattle last night about 7. Upon arriving at the train station i kept calling my boyfriend john to see if he was going to come and pick my up. I called him about 4 times and got no anwswer. Last time he was a bit last and i got upset. Well i was getting a bit mad that he wasn't picking up the phone or returning my calls. so i told myself that if he wasn't at the train station i was going to see if i could just return home that night. Ofcourse john was at the station waiting for me and i felt like a huge ass. And he told me that he left his phone at home. I'm a jerk.
prinessa
3 comments:
Honey, I totally understand. I think it was father being over an hour late getting me one time that has forever made me intolerant of tardy people. I'm glad he exceeded your expectations by being there!
Dude, you suck!
But wasnt it nice when you found out he was there! Im sure you both are happy to be together so all is well! :-)
Post a Comment