Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oregon Zoo equals unhappy place!!!



In the time that i have been living here in portland, i've never been inside the Zoo. Well to eat when i'm at work. But other than that no. During my lunch hour i when to eat and afterwords i decide that i wanted to see the animals. I returned the front of the zoo where the admissions people were. Asking me for $9.75 to enter. At first i would of just said no and tried to bartter, but i did. I paid the money and went off. Going around and seeing all the children there made me really think back to my childhood.


When my mother would take me out into the yard and we all would play with the family dog and eat and spend the day with eachother. But than seeing the animals "Sad and depressed" I took some picture of the animals and just see for yourself. Sad. I want to help the animals there live been.




But the zoo was overall good, needs lots of change.. I hope that i can be that change!

Princessa

No comments: